Out today is the latest piece of DLC for the excellent Shadows of Mordor and this one promises a little bit more than usual. The Bright Lord promises both the ability to use the “one ring” and to fight Sauron, something that players have wanted to do since the game was first launched.
There is a host of new features that you can check out below.
The Bright Lord DLC includes the following features:
- Play as Celebrimbor, the Bright Lord, wielding a Ring of Power to challenge Sauron for domination
- Wield the Power of the One Ring to dominate and defeat your enemies. Activate the ring to become invisible and tear through your enemies from the shadows
- Deadly new Elven Archery abilities with a rapid fire bow
- New ways to dominate your enemies and build your Army including Shadow Brand
- New Story Campaign, including 10 new Missions
- Face the power of the Dark Lord and his armies at the height of their power
- An epic boss fight against the Dark Lord Sauron himself for domination of Mordor
- Face a more powerful Uruk Army with Elite Nemesis Enemies and Warchiefs up to level 25 and deadly new abilities
- New Celebrimbor Skin
- Play as Celebrimbor in the main Campaign
- New “Test of the Ring” Challenge Mode
- Play with the new Celebrimbor abilities
- Higher level enemies (i.e., only way to get Level 30 Runes to take back to the Main Story Campaign) with the goal to Dominate rather than kill the hierarchy
You can also check out the launch trailer below. With all of these new features this should be a great addition to an already great game.
Push Start on a unique look at Australia’s gaming landscape