All the news from the Sony TGS conference in small easy to chew pieces. This is the News Bites TGS special.
News Bites – TGS Sony Special
– Get ready demon hunters because just in case your November wasn’t already busy enough you now have Bloodborne’s first DLC dropping on the 24th of November. Called “The Old Hunt” the game will also becoming in a complete pack with the full game in early December for those that missed the initial release.
– In exciting news Gravity Rush 2 was officially confirmed and to get people ready the original is getting the HD remake treatment for the PS4. The original Gravity Rush was a Vita exclusive that to this day is one of the system’s best exclusives. Check out the remaster trailer below and get ready for its release on Feb 10, 2016.
– Ubisoft revealed the first playable hero for their upcoming swordfighter For Honor. The character’s name is Oni and is a Samurai warrior.
– In more sequel/remake news both Yakuza 6 and a remake of the original Yakuza were announced. The remake will be out in 2016 and will include a demo for number 6.
– Kingdom Hearts 2.8 was announced which is collection of previous Kingdom Hearts games along with some new content. Kingdom Hearts II.8 will contain a HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance, along with scenes from Unchained X called Back Cover, set to tell the tale of the Foretellers and revealing new parts of the series’ history. The final part of the collection is Birth by Sleep 0.2 – A Fragmentary Passage -, which is a completely new part of the story taking place after the events of the original Birth by Sleep, told from the perspective of Aqua.
– King of the Fighters XIV was also confirmed. This time the series is going fully 3d for the first time in the cult fighter’s history. Apart from an interesting trailer not much is known at this time.
– In a surprise movie Sony has rebranded Project Morpheus to the much simpler Playstation VR. Still no firm release dates on the horizon.
– Capcom announced a new 3rd person action shooter set in the Resident Evil universe called Umbrella Corps. Not many details available but hopefully it is better than the abomination that was Operation Raccoon City.
Push Start on a unique look at Australia’s gaming landscape