Dark Souls 3 tests the stress levels
Great news for the millions of masochistic Dark Souls fans out there with a release date confirmed for April 2016. This is soured a little by knowing that Japanese fans will be getting the game in February so keen early adopters might want to look at the cost of Japanese language lessons.
In more good news Bandai Namco are running a series of server stress tests for the game in the coming days. So if you are a fan of the series head to www.darksouls3.com and sign up to makes sure you are in with a chance to die before everyone else. Places are limited and chosen at random and the stress tests will be held at particular times so it is all a little different to the tradition beta we have come to know and love.
Stress Test Info
- Game server load evaluation
- Multiplayer gameplay evaluation
- Game balance evaluation
- September 18th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST to Sunday, October 4th, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CEST (planned)
Network Stress Test sessions
- Friday, October 16th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
- Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST
- Sunday, October 18th, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CEST