So much news to share in so little time. That is where the Player2 News Bites comes in. All the hot topics in small easy to chew pieces.
News Bites – 12th of December 2015
– Ubisoft have anounced the next two entries in the 2D Assassin’s Creed spinoff series. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India and Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia will both be available on Feb 9 2016 as a part of the Chronicles collection which includes the previously released Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China. The games will be available as both physical and downloadable releases on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
– Epic Games have announced their next project, a MOBA titled Paragon. This is a risky move considering the difficulty new MOBA’s have breaking into the already crowded market but maybe Epic has the chops to make the game a success. You can sign up for beta access at www.paragon.com or just check out the gameplay trailer below.
– Humble have once again come out with a great collection of games. The SNK collection is a a bunch of Neo Geo classics from yesteryear including Samurai Showdown 2, Art of Fighting and Metal Slug X. Buying this pack will not only allow you to relive your arcade visiting youth but also help some worth charities. Check it out over at www.humblebundle.com
– Minecraft is finally coming to the Wii U. On December 18 Wii U players will be able to finally get their hands on the game that has stolen the entire planet’s youth. This of course makes Microsoft the only console publisher to have their games on the PS4, Wii U and Xbox One. Interesting wouldn’t you say?
– The latest in the long line of Capcom’s Resident Evil remakes has a release date. Resident Evil 0 HD will be released on the 19th of January 2016 for basically every system on the planet. The game promises improved graphics and controls so fans of the franchise are probably excited to see what has changed. The rest of us however are pretty much waiting for Capcom to make a new game in the franchise and not just recycling old ones.