Tropico 6 Confirmed and Unveiled
Last week we reported that Tropico 6 was being teased but now, thanks to E3, we have solid confirmation. Tropico 6 is coming to PC and consoles in 2018 and features what appears to be some of the biggest changes to the franchise yet. Some of these changes include the ability to send spies into other countries to steal from them and the ability to customise El Presidente’s palace.
You can check out the full announcement trailer as well as a list of new features below.
Features of Tropico 6:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customise the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.