Check Out Xbox E3 in Style
You have to hand it to the PR for Xbox in Australia, they keep coming up with cool ideas. First, it was the Xbox Onsie, then it was the Stay and Play now it is a Gold Class E3 experience. Called The Xbox GrE3n Carpet, fans will be able to fork over $20 to watch the Xbox E3 conference from the comfort of a Gold Class Cinema. But that’s not all, that $20 also gets you:
- A Gold Class cinema experience + breakfast
- The Xbox Keynote (LIVE from The Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles)
- Competitions + awesome prizes (Xbox One X)
- Full-length feature film: Solo: A Star Wars Story
Apparently, that is about $100 worth of entertainment for the cost of a six-pack of beer. Without doubt a bargain for the Xbox fans among you. The event is on from 530am on the 11th of June and full booking details are below.
- Entertainment Quarter (Sydney) – bookings available here
- Wetherill Park (Sydney) – bookings available here
- Melbourne Central (Melbourne) – bookings available here
- Sunnybank Plaza (Brisbane)– bookings available here
- Sylvia Park (Mt Wellington, NZ) – bookings available here
Dad, Gamer, Writer, Husband all rolled into one big ball of random matter.
Editor of Player 2, Matt spends his time yelling at strangers as they walk past, imploring them to visit Player 2. Sadly this tactic hasn’t yielded any significant results but he keeps on trying regardless.
Writes on Ngunnawal land.