Charming Adventure Arietta of Spirits Coming Q4 2021
Limited release publisher Red Art Games have announced Arietta of Spirits, a top-down pixel-art adventure in the vein of classic handheld Zelda games.
Arietta of Spirits is a charming adventure game with an emotion-filled narrative, no-filler gameplay, and fast-paced combat.
The game tells the story of Arietta and her family, visiting their Grandmother’s cabin for the first time after her passing away a year prior. However, the family trip takes an unexpected turn when Arietta meets a mysterious new friend and gains the ability to see strange spirits that inhabit the island.
- Explore a mysterious island with lush forests, murky caverns and dark secrets
- Beautiful retro-style pixel graphics and inspiring original soundtrack
- Meet fascinating characters and discover the deep lore
- Fight a wide range of enemies in reaction-based combat
- Easy to approach game mechanics, suitable for everyone
Arietta of Spirits will launch digitally on Steam for €14,99 / US$14.99 / £12.99 and on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Store, Xbox for €19,99 / US$19.99 / £17.99 in Q4 2021.
Additionally, physical editions are available for pre-order from the Red Art Games Store right now, with a limited quantity of 3,000 copies for €59,99 (~ $95) for the ‘Red Edition” for Nintendo Switch, with open pre-orders for €34.99 (~ $55) for the Nintendo Switch standard edition and the PlayStation 4 standard edition.