Destiny Sends In the Vanguard to Help Sick Kids
Guardians it is time to suit up and help out some kids, with the Bungie Foundation kicking off their Game2Give fundraiser today to help bring some light to children’s hospitals and the sick kids who are stuck within.
Hoping to raise USD $2 Million, the fundraiser will run until December 14 and offers up some nice rewards for Guardians that contribute towards the fundraiser.
- A $25 USD donation will garner the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost
- A $50 USD donation will net the above, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 USD donation will get the above and will also enter Guardians in a chance to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include the Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe editions.
Those that are interested in doing their own charity stream can sign up here. Game2Give is currently running their own 24-hour stream that kicked off at 5 am this morning, however, there will also be stream from local Aussie creators at various times during the fundraising event. They are:
- toni on 4 December, 12AM-4AM AEDT
- HolmesInFive on 4 December 12PM-4PM AEDT
- Acey on 4 December, 8PM-12AM AEDT
- RissMeister on 9 December, 4PM-8PM AEDT
- tamsinwood on 12th December, 9PM-1AM AEDT
To us here at Player2, helping fundraise for charity and kids is always a good thing and one we are happy to be on board with, so if you are into Destiny and want to score yourself some wicked gear head to the donation page.
Shaun has been playing consoles since the days of the NES. He was fortunate enough to find a wife who not only supported his gaming habits, but has also encouraged his eldest daughter to join in as well.
When not playing games, working, or just being a dad in general, Shaun
is hitting the gym in his own personal quest to have a crack at Ninja