So much news to share in so little time. That is where the Player2 News Bites comes in. All the hot topics in small easy to chew pieces.
News Bites – Wednesday the 15th of April
– A new Guitar Hero has been announced. Dubbed Guitar Hero Live, the game will feature a new perspective with players looking out to a reactive crowd. There will also be a new guitar configoration. Gone are the four buttons of old, now there is two groups of three buttons. Warm up that power stance folks and get ready to head bang.
– EA have once again turned to Humble to make some cash for charity. The latest Origin bundle includes some great games such as Dead Space 2, Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and Dragon Age. There are more games being announced next week as well. So if you are missing any of these jump in and grab a cracking set of games and help charity at the same time. Head here to grab it.
– Blizzard have announced today that Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is now fully available on iOS and Android phones. Previously the company has been happy just to get players on PC and tablet’s addicted to their CCG but now it wants the whole world to be under their spell. Grab it on iTunes or Google Play and watch how hours magically dissapear.
– Insomniac, creators of Sunset Overdrive and Ratchet and Clank, are releasing their first ever PC Game on the 20th of April. Coming to steam, The game is called Slow Down Bull and will invlove players guiding a rampaging bull who also happens to be an artist. Sounds about the norm for an Insomniac game.
– Sony and From Software have heard the complaints about Bloodborne and are releasing a patch to fix the stupidly long load times. The patch apparently will also fix an exploit which caused bosses to be significantly easier if the game had been left idle for longer than 12 hours. Expect the patch at the end of the month and keep and eye out for Stephen’s review of Bloodborne coming to Player2 soon.