The Schedule – The 2018 Player 2 Charity Marathon
With 5 days to go, it is now time to let the cat out of the bag regarding the game schedule for the night. This year we are doing something a little different, which will hopefully make the night run a bit smoother.
The entire P2 Charity Marathon will be run on an Xbox One X. This is our way of saying thanks to Xbox Australia for their super-generous donation of over 30 games and five special edition controllers. It also means with only one system running, we are much less likely to have tech issues which result in our Editor losing his mind and swearing in front of the kids and while that is entertaining in its own right, it is probably not the message we want to send.
So here is the list of games we will be playing during the big event:
- 10:00 am – State of Decay 2
- 11:00 am – Hand of Fate 2
- 12:00 pm – The Crew 2
- 01:00 pm – Halo: Master Chief Collection
- 02:00 pm – Sea of Thieves
- 03:00 pm – Tekken 7
- 04:00 pm – NBA Jam
- 05:00 pm – Onrush
- 06:00 pm – Goat Simulator (The kids run this hour so we can have dinner)
- 07:00 pm – SEGA All-Star Racing
- 08:00 pm – Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
- 09:00 pm – Rock Band
- 10:00 pm – Street Fighter 2
- 11:00 pm – Gears of War 4
- 12:00 am – Doom
- 01:00 am – Enter the Gungeon
- 02:00 am – Danger Zone 2
- 03:00 am – Overcooked 2
- 04:00 am – Cuphead
- 05:00 am – Trials Fusion
- 06:00 am – Burnout Revenge
- 07:00 am – SSX
- 08:00 am – The Golf Club 2019
- 09:00 am – NBA Jam
The 2018 Player 2 Charity Marathon supporting The Terry Campese Foundation
Dad, Gamer, Writer, Husband all rolled into one big ball of random matter.
Editor of Player 2, Matt spends his time yelling at strangers as they walk past, imploring them to visit Player 2. Sadly this tactic hasn’t yielded any significant results but he keeps on trying regardless.